All-natural, hand-poured, cappings beeswax! The thin layer of new wax that bees build over the top of cured (or dried) honey is called cappings wax.
It is the purest form of beeswax, hence the beautiful golden yellow colour and mild, lovely scent -- be careful, it's addictive!
1 oz - $3 each / 2 for $5
8 oz - $10
16 oz - $18
Here are some of the many uses of pure beeswax:
- beeswax candles or luminaries
- natural lip balm
- reusable beeswax food wraps
- mustache, dreadlock, or beard wax
- natural sealant for jars or canning
- skin moisturizer
- beeswax crayons
- pain relief salves
- all-natural lubricant for unsticking doors, drawers, or windows.
- wood finish or wax
- furniture polish
- itch relief
- paw or nose wax for pets
- batik (natural fabric dying)
- Ukranian egg decorating
- waxed thread (for candles, handmade jewelry, hand-sewn leather goods, or other crafting)
- handmade soap making