Candles and Beeswax
All-natural, cappings beeswax! The thin layer of new wax that bees build over the top of cured (or dried) honey is called cappings wax.
It is the purest form of beeswax, hence the beautiful golden yellow colour and mild, lovely scent -- be careful, it's addictive!
These small batch, hand-poured 4oz pure cappings beeswax candles provide a soft, warm glow for 18 - 20 hours of burning pleasure. The glass holder is approximately 3"h x 2.5"w.
The perfect simple candle to bring light to all your special occasions.
1 oz - $2 each / 3 for $5
8 oz - $10
16 oz - $18
Here are some of the many uses of pure beeswax:
- Beeswax candles or luminaries
- Natural lip balm
- Reusable beeswax food wraps
- Mustache, dreadlock, or beard wax
- Natural sealant for jars or canning
- Skin moisturizer
- Beeswax crayons
- Pain relief salves
- All-natural lubricant for unsticking doors, drawers, or windows.
- Wood finish or wax
- Furniture polish
- Itch relief
- Paw or nose wax for pets
- Batik (natural fabric dying)
- Ukranian egg decorating
- Waxed thread (for candles, handmade jewelry, hand-sewn leather goods, or other crafting)
- Handmade soap making
To place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located near Assiniboine Park and will arrange for pick up date and time. If downtown is more convenient for pick up, that can also be arranged.